Welcome to AC & HL ♫ The New Generation Style...♫ Don't forget give comment...♪

Mar 13, 2011

Why Harry Styles is hotter than Justin Bieber!


Please don't hate me girls, but forget Bieber fever - Harry's the real heartthrob
Harry Styles | Pictures | Photos | New
Dirty Harry's sexier than Bieber
Firstly I'll hold my hands up and confess that I'm sadly no longer a sex-crazed teenager! Oh how I missed those days of chasing blacked out vans down the road to catch a glimpse of New Kids on The Block or Bros.
But fast forward several [OK, quite a few years later], if I were to pick one of the teen heartthrobs they'd be no question where my loyalty would lie.
Step forward One Direction's Harry Styles. Yep, step aside Justin Bieber as there's a new ‘kid' on the block ready to steal your teen crown. They may both be 17, but Harry's so hot and Justin's so not, here's why: 
Harry's got better hair: Fact!
Harry's angelic curls are quite literally a cut above Justin's. And you don't have to take my word for it. When Justin lost his ‘Bieber' hair - he also lost fans. I rest my case.
Harry's got cooler clothes: Fact!
Yep, Harry's cool scarves and cardi combos exude confidence whereas Justin's wardrobe look like Usher's cast off. While Harry can easily turn on the swagger when he rocks a suit, Justin looks like he's borrowed his dad's best suit.
Harry's fancied by women - not just girls!
Justin may have his diehard ‘Beliebers' but grown women have actually confessed their unhealthy crushes on Harry. I was stunned at the number of my friends who ‘fessed up to having naughty thoughts about the curly-haired hottie. Can you imagine Justin having the same effect? Exactly!
Harry's filth: Fact!
Ok, if you're easily offended it's probably best to stop reading now.
Justin's the epitome of purity and the thought of him and girlfriend Selena Gomez doing anything other than giggling at the movies makes me feel physically sick.
But in contrast, when ‘Dirty Harry' whispered: ‘Think how much pu**y you'll get now!' into X Factor winner Matt Cardle's ear, he went up in my estimation. I know, it's so wrong but you've gotta love a boy with a filthy mind!
 Justin Bieber | Celebrity | Shockers | embarrassing | pictures | 
Pictures | Now  | New | Photos | Celebrities

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Royalty

Fashion Royalty

The Loeffler Randall Sandals

The Loeffler Randall Sandals

Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)

Rihanna - What's My Name? ft. Drake

Usher - OMG ft. will.i.am

Eminem 2010 MTV VMA performance

Far East Movement - Like A G6 ft. The Cataracs, DEV

Katy Perry - Firework

Bruno Mars - Grenade [Official Music Video]

Rihanna - S&M

Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna

VICTORIA SECRET 2010-2011 in HD FASHION SHOW [PART 1]

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Missoni Men Fall 2011 Full Show Milan Men's Fashion Week

VICTORIA SECRET 2010-2011 in HD FASHION SHOW [PART 3]

VICTORIA SECRET 2010-2011 in HD FASHION SHOW [PART 2]

VICTORIA SECRET 2010-2011 in HD FASHION SHOW [PART 4 FINAL]

 
Design by AC | Design by AC - AC Templates