Welcome to AC & HL ♫ The New Generation Style...♫ Don't forget give comment...♪

Mar 13, 2011

Justin Bieber hates his hair


Teen idol Justin Bieber has a HUGE strop... over his barnet!
Justin Bieber | Golden Globes | Pictures | Photos | New | LA
Oh look! Justin Bieber's barnet
I almost choked on my coffee today when I discovered that Justin Bieber’s dad Jeremy is FIVE years younger than me!
Now don’t get me wrong, the thought of having the hots for the almost-17-year-old pop phenomenon leaves me struggling to keep my lunch down, but to find out even his old man is too young for me made me madder than a mosquito in a mannequin factory.

In an industry that values youth more than a bushel of brains, it’s very easy to feel more like a fossil as the years go by.
But what worries me is the whole ‘too much too soon’ issues facing child stars these days, with the likes of meltdown Britney, bong-loving Miley and now, it seems, Christina Aguilera, who’s more famous for fluffing the American national anthem than anything else these days.

And for all his ‘sweet as pie’ fun-loving public persona, it appears young Master Bieber is earning his diva stripes behind the scenes.
Not one, but FOUR of my best showbiz contacts, both here and in the US, inform me Justin is already turning into a bit of a prima donna.
You may recall him launching his new haircut at the Golden Globes earlier this month (don’t worry, I didn’t notice the difference either).
Well his poor hair stylist was left hunting down a new life insurance policy after the tween ripped him to shreds over his hated new barnet before hitting the red carpet.
Fortunately, the boy can do no wrong as far as his fans are concerned and the ‘new doo’ was a universal hit – and the shattered stylist kept his job.
Phew. But you have to spare a thought for the poor youngun. We’ve all been there with new haircuts and plenty of tears. I remember walking out from the salon with a barnet that looked more like Amy Winehouse after a night out in Camden.
Not pretty, I can assure you. And what can you do? Grin and bear a couple of weeks feeling like the north end of south-bound bull terrier, right? We've all been there, Justin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Royalty

Fashion Royalty

The Loeffler Randall Sandals

The Loeffler Randall Sandals

Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)

Rihanna - What's My Name? ft. Drake

Usher - OMG ft. will.i.am

Eminem 2010 MTV VMA performance

Far East Movement - Like A G6 ft. The Cataracs, DEV

Katy Perry - Firework

Bruno Mars - Grenade [Official Music Video]

Rihanna - S&M

Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna

VICTORIA SECRET 2010-2011 in HD FASHION SHOW [PART 1]

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Missoni Men Fall 2011 Full Show Milan Men's Fashion Week

VICTORIA SECRET 2010-2011 in HD FASHION SHOW [PART 3]

VICTORIA SECRET 2010-2011 in HD FASHION SHOW [PART 2]

VICTORIA SECRET 2010-2011 in HD FASHION SHOW [PART 4 FINAL]

 
Design by AC | Design by AC - AC Templates